The sustainable Norwegian Spruce wooden frame is handmade here in the UK by RL Trim of Dorset.
Each Caribou comes with a wooden ridge pole and two 8ft uprights with finials as standard, you will have the choice to upgrade to 9ft uprights should you need more height.
You may wish to purchase extra wooden poles if you are planning to play around with the height of your Caribou; for example, if you wish to raise the sides to create a canopy or if you wish to replace or add to your existing set.
- Jointed ridge pole - 70mm wide Norwegian spruce with stainless steel swan neck fittings
- 14 ft / 4270 mm long
- Wedge ridge pole - 70 mm wide Norwegian spruce with stainless steel swan neck fittings
- 2675 mm long
- Upright pole - 70mm wide Norwegian spruce with a steel threaded pin and finial
- 8 ft / 2440 mm
- 9 ft / 2740 mm
- Fly pole - 45mm wide Norwegian spruce with stainless steel plain pin
- 7ft / 2130 mm
- 8ft / 2440 mm
- Wall pole - 45mm wide Norwegian spruce with stainless steel plain pin
- 4 ft / 1220 mm
- 5 ft / 1520 mm